Hello Church Family, we hope everyone is doing well. We may not be able to meet together in a building, but we can call, text. pray for each other, and spend more time with the Lord. Ephesians 4:4 says, "There is one body and one Spirit, and God called you to have one hope." We are united together, and have hope, in Him. That in itself is something to be thankful for. Rachel Moore has sent us a Greeting and 3 Worship Songs you can access by double-clicking the links below. God Bless All of You!!
Let's make the most of time by finding new ways to show our care for our congregation and our community. I encourage you to share your ideas. Here are a few starter ideas to stay connected.
1. Make a phone call - Trying to stay isolated for a couple of weeks can get lonely. Phone calls will help us stay connected.
2. For Kids - Art and hand made cards can be creative outlets and smile generators.
3. Make a group call - Most cell phones and plans can merge 3 people into one call. Sharing and praying together joins hearts.
4. Supplies - Make a supply run and drop them off while keeping a distance. Or share supplies if needed.
5. WASH YOUR HANDS . . . FREQUENTLY - It's an effective, preventative and a caring thing to do to help stop or slow the spread of the virus.
God Bless You,
Pastor Rick Isham
Jesus is Lord!
For God was pleased ⌊to have⌋ all His fullness dwell in Him,and through Him to reconcile everything to Himself by makingpeace through the blood of His cross—whether things on earth